Hydroponic growing unitWhat's HOT! Featured
Self-contained hydroponic growing unit suitable for vegetables, flowers, cannabis etc (ongoing project needing completion – no time…). The unit comprises an insulated 15m x 3m growing chamber, formerly a refrigerated truck body, mounted on a 110mm I-beam foundation.
The unit has a capacity of 200 x 7 litre Dutch bucket (Bato-bucket) grow containers, designed in four units of 50, plus an insulated propagation/germination cupboard and space for a 1 000 litre nutrient tank, pump etc.
Internally, the unit is wired with three 15Amp double plug points for movable fans, heaters, maintenance equipment as necessary.
Of the grow units, all bucket frames are complete, 100 buckets, nutrient ring-feed lines and drainage plumbed out of the container (two complete units), and lights have been fitted and successfully tested over one unit of 50 buckets.
The lighting comprises a combination of 4ft fluorescent Gro-lights tubes and flexible 50W LED floodlights. The light units are height adjustable on individual pulleys, and individually switchable.
Over and above this, included in the package are:
– Fluorescent fittings and tubes, and LED floodlight units for another two x 50-bucket units,
– A new 0,35kW peripheral pump for nutrient feed, fitted with a pressure controller,
– Electronic solenoid valve for nutrient feed control
– External DB board with mains switch, earth leakage, a number of 5Amp circuit breakers for pumps, lights, plug points etc, a new RainBird irrigation controller for the nutrient feed and a timer for the lights.
– Spare LED strip (red, blue & white) for the propagation cupboard
– 9 bags Pratley 3mm perlite worth more than R1 000.
– Hanna EC/TDS meter and Hanna pH meter
– Major light meter
– 2 500m3 evaporative cooler
– 4 beam wireless infrared alarm system.
Load and go (buyer’s cost) from Bredell , Kempton Park for R30 000 (no VAT).
Call Pete 072 587 9137